Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well fellas it was my first time out at the track like the sig says i have a 05 crew cab long bed dually it only had an 80 hp tune becuase of the stock tranny but here is my fastest time tell me what you guys think

60ft-2.259
330ft-6.257
1/8-9.595
1/8MPH-73.99
1/4-14.937
1/4MPH-91.43

now it is a dually it has 235/75/16's its only 2 wheel drive (4X6):D but i couldnt hook up for the life of me as soon as i got into any boost at all it broke loose everytime at the line and ould burn thru 2nd gear. well what do you think about the times and what can i do better

·
Registered
322 Posts
Those are good times considering all that you have going against you. If you intend on getting serious i would upgrade the tranny and look into slicks then dump the power to her.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Try and get your 60' time down (better launch) and your ET will come way down without increasing power.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats the lowest i could get it i need to get some valve stem extenders so i can let the preassure down in the back i was at 80 psi and i put air in the tires without taking them off everytime i tried building boost and then going it just spun

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i went again this friday and got a 14.81 @89mph 2.4 60ft still couldnt let the air out of the tires. it had a pretty decent tune in it and i limped the tranny note the mph is slower then last time but the et is faster guess im done for a while now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts