Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a pretty decent deal on Craigslist . I need new tires in my rig and found 4 cooper at3 with under 5k miles on them for $600. Is that worth it ? Also what work would I have to do to make these fit ? I’m thinking either lift it or level it. Anyone with any pictures of this size tire on their 2500hd classic truck ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had 295 70 17 on h2 wheels. Not sure on the specs of the wheels. The torsion bars were turned up a few turns and the fender liners ziptied back a little. And a little trimming at the front. They fit great!

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had 295 70 17 on h2 wheels. Not sure on the specs of the wheels. The torsion bars were turned up a few turns and the fender liners ziptied back a little. And a little trimming at the front. They fit great!
So that’s with just the t bars cranked a little ? How does the truck ride ?any rub?

·
Registered
6 Posts
So that’s with just the t bars cranked a little ? How does the truck ride ?any rub?
Yes t bars turned up a few turns. I couldn't tell that it made any difference in ride. No rubbing after I pulled the fender liners back a little. Might be a little tougher on 18" wheels, and whatever difference your backspacing is...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts