Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flamed Stacks Ok iv seen them in several differant magz. Iv even seen a few pics of them on the net. There is no link nore is there any info on where to get them or how to get them... If anyone has any info on where i can find them or who to contact on gettion them Please let me know Thanks:cool:

·
Registered
581 Posts
A good experienced powdercoater can do whatever you wanna do to it I dont think they are factory made but I could be wrong.. Theres a guy here that has done some pretty cool stuff

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking some company was making them

·
Registered
956 Posts
Are you talking like this?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that is them where can I get them

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ohhh you meant flame cut stacks I thought you were talking about painted or rather powder coated flames sorry bud my bad

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No the ones in the pic are the ones Im looking for iv seen a couple of pics of them but no one knows where to get them

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
i love the look of stacks....but those are a little too much for me. I don't like flames at all though, so maybe that's why

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Help a brother out. I got to find them I want it lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Wow, just when I thought stacks couldn't get more gay. Maybe on a purpose built sled puller but thats a bit much. Of course the cummins guys probably love that look.

·
Registered
956 Posts
From what little I read on the dieselstop forum, the stacks on the ford I posted were custom made.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I seen a set of them on a tow truck at the dragstrip at Scheids.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts