Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am happy to report Mudfest is coming back this year!! I am so stoked and if you have been before you know why. This is an absolute blast with hundreds of thousands of people. The past 2 years it was shut down due to insurance reasons but this year its back! The dates are February 18-20 and it is $40 for the entire weekend and well worth it. There are plenty of places to camp, mud, and break stuff. I already have a big group of people (5 huge trucks, bunch of 4 wheelers, etc) and we will be setting up camp early Friday morning. Let me know if you are going!

The Website/more info is here:

The Original Mud Fest is BACK!

·
Registered
984 Posts
AHHHHH YESS! good ol mud fest!!!! im kinda torn though I think I'm gonna pass on mud fest this year and head to Bradenton speedway the following weekend for the big diesel drag event. Been hearing 100+trucks are gonna be there this year. Though mud fest is plain out awesome especially with trucks gone wild there!:drink

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go to both....lol....I will probably go to both mudfest this year, I usually only go to the one in August.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Think I'm gonna skip as well, cuz the diesel drags in Gainseville is in March this year..

·
Registered
252 Posts
ill be out there. havent been since it shut down. this should be a good one.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool I will look for ya....haha

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
also the weekend before feb 11-13 is the florida cracker fest at triple canopy!!

·
Public Enemy #1
5,295 Posts
I've only been to redneck yacht club. Is it as good or better. I had a freaking blast at the yacht club. Tons a titties and beer. Best fucking weekend of my life bwahahaha :rofl

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've only been to redneck yacht club. Is it as good or better. I had a freaking blast at the yacht club. Tons a titties and beer. Best fucking weekend of my life bwahahaha :rofl
Well that last time they held mudfest in feb 2008 there was over 40,000 people....so I would say....yes- boobies, beer, mud, and every mud vehicle possible!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts