Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm from PA, back there from time to time. Have an address in Florida, and have been in NOLA, Texas, Florida, South Carolina, and back to Texas in the last year and a little.

I'll be coming through there later this week.
Ok good deal. I'll keep a eye out for ya when I'm rollin down the road. Keep it strait.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I work weekdays Im off on the weekends what made ya move from colorado
I got a good job opportunity so I decided to move. You ever been up that way?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I got a good job opportunity so I decided to move. You ever been up that way?
I got family in Colorado springs I usually go up there once a year to go snowboarding went to Maryland last year and it was a joke compared to colorado

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
lakewood last post confused me
Gotcha, Lakewood is pretty cool area with Thunder Valley and Bandimere being right there. So you got stands, and an air setup? What air tools? You want to do yours while were at it?

·
Registered
153 Posts
no air tools but I need some got jacks I got a ball joint fork how much was it for yours I need mine but works sucked these pasted 2 weeks

my neighbors a old gc so hes got a lot of tools and don't mind me borrowing

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
no air tools but I need some got jacks I got a ball joint fork how much was it for yours I need mine but works sucked these pasted 2 weeks

my neighbors a old gc so hes got a lot of tools and don't mind me borrowing
That's always nice to have a neighbor whose been collecting a while. I think it ran me about 200 for all 4.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I had them check them when I got my tires rotated today they said there nice n tight so ill do mine later when they take a shit

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Is anyone going to the Hillsborough county fair truck pulls in Dover on Nov. 1st?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Anybody coming to the pull at the hillsboro County Fairgrounds near plant city tomorrow night?

21 - 40 of 100 Posts