Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anybody else going to truck yeah in palm beach?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Saturday

·
Registered
76 Posts
Brooksville here

·
Registered
145 Posts
Anyone in the orlando/Sanford area with a 5" or 7.5" rcx on an LML? I'd love to see one in person.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anyone in the orlando/Sanford area with a 5" or 7.5" rcx on an LML? I'd love to see one in person.

Mines a 4 inch if that counts.. I'm in Orlando

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Finally moved back to Florida. Down in Lakeland now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to Trucks!!

just got myself a 2008 LTZ 2500hd.

I've had my fair share of awesome cars but i got a good job that required a truck so i figured if I'm going to have a truck I'm going to have a badass one. Im in Deerfield, Pompano Beach area

lifted 6" with xd's and falken 35's. I know nothing about these so any tips on mods for performance/appearance would be appreciated.

id love to get with people and drive some trails, nothing too serious lol but have a little fun in the truck!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome, Browns14life not to many of us down here but I am in Broward as well. Live in Plantation. Work all over Broward sometimes a little in Palm Beach and Dade. Post a pick of your truck. I will keep an eye out. I'm on the road a lot between deliveries and landscape jobs

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm down in Miami for a few months more until my move to (hopefully) West Broward.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Pinellas County here...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning to all in Florida, I'm down by Naples and need a Great Duramax guy. I have a 2006 with a boatload of miles(526,000) and I still love it. I lost a head gasket and had a mobile mechanic start to fix it but he said it was better to do a swap because of the miles, so found a 2005 and they put it in and it is not a exact match.Now there gone and I need someone who knows there stuff it finish it. Anyone know of a great duramax mechanic in SWFL?
Thanks Brian

81 - 100 of 100 Posts