Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just curious to see if anyones installed those flush mount led cube lights to their rear bumper for reverse lights. I've seen it done on a stock dodge but not on a chevy. If you could post a picture of what you got that'd be awesome, ill be using them mostly for plowing snow but the trucks also my daily driver so I wanted something flush so it doesn't get in the way and looks nice. Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
Bump, also wanna see them cause I've been contemplating doing them myself

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I have a set here at the shop, looking at picking up a 2015 take off bumper for my 2013 dually and installing a set.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Theres a picture of someone who just installed in the LED Lightbar Thread.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I got two 6" flood pattern light bars off amazon for like $20 each and mounted them to the factory hitch. They are nice and low profile and are not noticeable unless they are on. I used the bracket that came with em and then some hose clamps around the hitch since I'm planning on upgrading my hitch here soon. I'll get some pics this afternoon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fiesty, nice set up man that color match looks sweet with the red... I never thought to mount them there but it looks pretty sweet, cant go wrong with rigid either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts