Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an '05 DRW 4 dr six speed and have nothing but trouble with the flywheel that stupid two piece thing 30k on it and already three of them in it. dealer says there junk and would be better off with a solid flywheel does anyone know where to get one?:gearjamin :drink :confused:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think I have seen some in the summit racing catalog in the diesel section. Also you might try zoomclutch. I know they sell high torque clutches so if they don't have a flywheel they could probably point ya to one. (704)799-0577

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
South bend clutch makes the best (SMF) single mass flywheel kits for the dmaxes. Discount Power Parts they are a site sponser here im prety sure they are the only ones that handle the south bend clutch products!

Southbendclutch.com

Discountpowerparts.com

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i checked them out and that is exactly what i am looking for thanks !:rockin

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have an '05 DRW 4 dr six speed and have nothing but trouble with the flywheel that stupid two piece thing 30k on it and already three of them in it. dealer says there junk and would be better off with a solid flywheel does anyone know where to get one?:gearjamin :drink :confused:
I would also like to add this reliable site (thepartsbin). It was recommended by my friend which is a mechanic. Just give it a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.