Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got rid of my edge and put the ppe hot+2 on, huge difference. had it in lvl 4 pulling a 63 jeep wagoner with a plow on it and started up a hill. pulled awesome, finally got up to 28 psi then all of the sudden trans went into limp mode. pulled the codes and it said 5th gear raio incorrect. was wondering if there was a temp fix to the problem. i tuned the truck down so i dont f up the trans. ive been looking at gettting a "co-pilot" from ats and was wondering if anyone has them and how they like them or just any info on them. i dont have the money to get my tranny built yet so im looking into just a temp fix atm. i pull cars all the time so i need the truck. just gonna baby her until i get some money. any info would be great. thank you

·
XBoxLive: RenegadeDuramax
1,776 Posts
Don't tow on such a high level. Use level 2.

·
Registered
915 Posts
wait your pulling stuff with ppe on lvl 4 with no guages???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do have gauges, not that dumb i dont wanna melt my engine down. i tuned it down to 2 while towing and lvl 4 while driving. hasnt had a problem since, just was wondering about the ats co pilot. guess i just have to save some coin up to get her done. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts