Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 4 sale a 96 2500 diesel regular cab truck for sale. I pretty much build this truck from the groung up. It has 140000 miles on it and runs like a top. I am in the process of putting a new fuel pump on it and a steering box. It has a Heath GL-4max ecm in it. Boost , Pyro , trans temp gauges ,Turbo master, head studs, Duramax fan, all new glow plugs and marine injectors all done at 136000 miles. Trans was just rebuild within the last 500 miles. I have a snow plow I was going to put on it that I never did. But if you want it I can put it on also. Truck was completly repainted in 2009 and parked in the garage for over a year while I worked on it. My number is 540-442-0878 The only reason im selling it is to by a Duramax. Great truck. Book value is over $7500.00 and I am asking $7000.00 obo with plow or $6000.00 obo without plow. Ps. the hood with stack can go with it for a few extra pennys Tires have less than 3000 miles on them.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post some in the morning. There is some on the diesel place.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is one

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
damn that thing is clean! if it were closer to ks and maybe a darker shade of green i would be really interested

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(Battlegraduate09) Yep but I have other plans. New pump is on and steering box ready to go. Make me a offer!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts