Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Car
Selling my 2011 duramax. Truck is in great condition and everything works perfect. Only things worth noting on the truck is a small dent near rear passenger fender well and small tear in side of drivers seat(see pictures). Other than that, truck is flawless. Truck has 79,036 miles on it and is deleted and tuned with EFI Live by Kory Willis also has a 5" flo pro exhaust(been tuned since 78,000) and 20x9 BMF Novakanes wrapped in 33" Toyo Open Country MT's. I also have the stock 20" chrome wheels that came on the truck. These are included with sell of truck PRICE DROP - $39,000, very nice truck so I don't mind sitting on it if I have to. Thanks for looking, feel free to ask any questions! Truck is located in NE Georgia.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hopefully these pictures work. Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
GLWS! Good looking truck!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Bump for the morning crowd

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumpity Bump Bump

·
Registered
554 Posts
So I gotta ask...You just deleted it 1500 miles ago and now selling it? Why did you spend that money and now sell? Truck looks awesome, I love the wheel/tire combo on it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, yea it's my favorite look! Well at the time, this was gonna be my truck for a good while. But now I'm eying a new one and gotta sell one to get another haha. If it doesn't sell no biggie, don't need a new one just more of a want

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I love my truck but damnit I should have got a white one:rofl bump for a good looking truck. Not parting with the wheels are ya?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not the BMF's haha. I will part with the stock chrome 20's for $600 though if anyone wants

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
^^^ those will be gone within 2 days! Ha

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Late night bump. Let's move this thing I've got my eye on something else. Jam up truck!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dropped price to $39,000. Remember as of right now, truck comes with stock chrome 20's also, you could turn around sell and put some money back into your pocket!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The $39,000 is open to negotiation!!!! Trying to move this thing by the weekend, came across something I can't pass up. I'll make somebody a good deal on this truck. Message me any offers, you never know

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Morning bump

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Truck is sold pending payment!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Truck is officially sold! New owner is picking it up Friday.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I purchased this truck, the seller was AWESOME and the truck is even better!

Thanks John I really appreciate it!

Tyler

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Keeping it in the Duramax Forum family, I love it:thumb:rofl:rofl
Congrats on a new truck
Op Good luck with getting a new one:thumb

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.