Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(2). 2 inch 8x6.5 wheel spacers. 6061-T6 Billet aluminum. Brand new. Never installed. Comes with everything you need.
$100 shipped. Located in Columbia SC.

·
Registered
223 Posts
what lug nuts do you need and what brand are they?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the receipt it says its 14mmx1.5 but apparently whoever had my truck before me broke a stud and replaced the rear with different studs. I always wondered why my rear lug nuts were different from the front... And I'm not sure what the brand is. My gf ordered them for me for my birthday. I can text or email you some pics. For some reason autogiide isn't letting me post pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
808 Posts
Just messaged you on Palmetto Mud Club about these and pretty interested... You dont happen to be going to union county dragway for trucks unleashed on April 7th are you??

·
Registered
808 Posts
Ill message you the flyer for it on FB... I have heard its a pretty good time and it is just outside of Cola so it is fairly close! If not we can go from there.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill message you the flyer for it on FB... I have heard its a pretty good time and it is just outside of Cola so it is fairly close! If not we can go from there.
Thanks I just looked into it. I won't know for sure if I can even go until a few days ahead of time because of work. Another member just PM'd me about them. But you were first so just let me know if you want them.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Thanks I just looked into it. I won't know for sure if I can even go until a few days ahead of time because of work. Another member just PM'd me about them. But you were first so just let me know if you want them.

If you can sell them then sell them... I dont wanna hold you back from a sell... I am still undecided if I wanna run wheel spacers or not... lol

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hmm I'm looking to buy a set of spacers I'd hate to buy them and not fit like you have too

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I could put them on my truck now. I just wouldn't be able to run my locking lug nuts. And I don't wanna do that because last summer my wheels almost got stolen. Came out and they had all the lug nuts taken off except for the lock. So that's why I'm just going to pass and sell them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts