Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, bad news here.. I just learned from Kyle that Travis Cain aka: Cainer70 passed away.

We're still trying to find out all the details, but he was a fairly active member here and we felt that you would want to know.

We don't have many details yet, but someone had mentioned on his Facebook that it was a work accident. I'm sure Kyle will update us as he finds out more.

Legacy Obituary

Obituary - Quoted Below

Travis Cain

Travis Cain passed away peacefully with his family by his side at the University of Alberta Hospital in Edmonton AB on July 18, 2012.

Travis was born on August 28, 1984 to Michelle and Greg Cain in Atikokan, Ontario.

Travis’ life was always full of fun and adventure. He was an avid outdoorsman, sports enthusiast and never passed the opportunity to try something new. He could always be found fishing, hunting, camping or playing any type of sport. He loved to travel and visited many exciting locations. Travis also had a deep passion for his trucks.

He was employed with Team Industrial in Fort McMurray Alberta as a Lead Hand Machinist. While there he earned his ticket as a Journeyman Red Seal Machinist.

Travis was predeceased by his grandfather George Hache. He will be lovingly remembered by his mom and dad Michelle and Greg, sister Krystal (Mike) Bain, nephew Tyler, grandparents Olive Hache, Shirley and Ken Cain, girlfriend Ashley, numerous aunts, uncles and cousins and his loyal dog Hurley.

Funeral service will be held at Riverview United Church at 1:00 p.m. Reception will follow at the Royal Canadian Legion from 2-4:00 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, memorials can be made to Kidsport Ontario, Atikokan Chapter by contacting Sandra Halasz at the Royal Bank or Tammy Faykes at the Atikokan Northwestern Health Unit. Donations can also be received by mail to Atikokan Kidsport P.O. 1957, Atikokan Ontario, P0T 1C0.
If you have any additional information, please feel free to post it.

Cainer70 Profile

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
358 Posts
Way too young to have gone...didn't know him but still sad to lose someone here :(

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
I am having trouble finding it. Someone related to him had a comment on Facebook saying an accident at work. But I do not know what type

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
231 Posts
RIP Cainer70. Way too young rip:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Rip

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Wow.... That's terrible. Sorry to see someone so young have their life cut short. My condolences to his family.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
omg, life is so precious then its just taken away, this is horrible, my prayers are to his family and friends

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Never knew you but RIP prayers go out to your family

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
thats terrible sorry man!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Rip bud so sorry to hear this

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
74 Posts
RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Rip and my condolences go out to all his loved ones.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
RIP man, thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.

·
Recovering Diesel Addict
1,074 Posts
It can all be gone in a blink of an eye... RIP Travis.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts