Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a random orange plug under my engine. I found the socket as well. Anyone know what these are for? I was thinking block heater?

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
southern folks :rolleyes: must be nice to not know what that is. i got frost bite replacing mine in -31 degrees last year

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
southern folks :rolleyes: must be nice to not know what that is. i got frost bite replacing mine in -31 degrees last year
Block heater... and ouch!

·
Registered
4,954 Posts

im just not that committed, mines toast, have a new one sitting on the counter waiting to go in as soon as its warm, my truck blows the prettiest smoke rings as it chugs to life in the morning :rolleyes:

in my defense i also have a transmission pan heater, oil pan heater, battery heaters and a trickle charger to install, and i want to do it all at the same time. probably should replace my 9 year old red tops too...... man this is getting spendy. may as well do the shocks and hubs while im making a day of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.