Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a call from my wife today while I was at work that my new 5" exhaust and down pipe had arrived. The thing is, it arrived last week as well. After convicning her that no, I did not spend another $500 dollars I did the right thing and let them know they sent me the stuff twice. On the plus side its all already on my truck and it sounds AWSOME!!!

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
What!!?? I ordered some parts about a year ago for my truck from a certain company, got them on time and perfect as usual. But in addition to my parts i also got a torsion bar unloading tool. I contacted the company and told them what was up and said i would return it cause i didnt order it. All they told me was "we have no idea what your even talking about". So anyways i got a nice (free) $150 torsion bar unloading tool sittin in my tool box:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Lucky you, When I called and told them what happened they didnt know what I was talking about but are none the less interested in getting them back. To be fair they are looking like it might have been Diamond Eye's fault I got a second exhaust. . I plan to call Diamond Eye tomorrow. All this work on my part I better be atleast getting a free shirt outta this...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts