·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Very nice rig you've got yourself there. So what are your plans for it?

oh and welcome!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome! Very nice truck you got!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app-Adam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice rig you've got yourself there. So what are your plans for it?

oh and welcome!
Thanks, exterior I have order a roll-n-lock for the bed, will tent the windows and must change factory exhaust tip. After that not sure yet, new to diesel so I need to do some more reading. Any ideas are welcome esp. drivetrain ideas.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome to DF and enjoy your rig bro

·
Registered
609 Posts
where at in west texas? Just moved to San Angelo from midland 3 weeks ago. 2 diesels in the driveway at this house when they fit. Let me know If I can help ya with anything. curious as to how the 2012's hold up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where at in west texas? Just moved to San Angelo from midland 3 weeks ago. 2 diesels in the driveway at this house when they fit. Let me know If I can help ya with anything. curious as to how the 2012's hold up.
Wolfforth just outside Lubbock

·
Registered
247 Posts
Welcome to the df. Nice looking truck. I'm out of midland. Will be living up in Lubbock next year. Let me know if you ever need any help with the truck. You'll want to ditch the dpf eventually!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the df. Nice looking truck. I'm out of midland. Will be living up in Lubbock next year. Let me know if you ever need any help with the truck. You'll want to ditch the dpf eventually!
SEND ME MY VIDEO!!! :D

And welcome great looking truck

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wolfforth just outside Lubbock

im from shallowater, let me know if u ever need anything. maybe we can have a meet up sometime.

·
Registered
192 Posts
what do you have planned for the 66 chevy? I got a 64 C10 were working on, were putting a 6.0 out of a 2007 HD in it. Wish I had a 2 post lift in my shop..... heres some pics of it

Thats where we are in the build, we've been up to Lubbock ans San Angelo a few times to get new doors front fenders and other rust free parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what do you have planned for the 66 chevy? I got a 64 C10 were working on, were putting a 6.0 out of a 2007 HD in it. Wish I had a 2 post lift in my shop..... heres some pics of it

Thats where we are in the build, we've been up to Lubbock ans San Angelo a few times to get new doors front fenders and other rust free parts.
For the 66 it will be a rebuild from frame up. Will powder coat fram, air ride, LS motor, manual transmission. I just installed the lift this weekend it's wonderful. Your 64 looks great did you paint the frame?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 20 Posts