Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade to a slotted and drilled rotor with a good pad that wont leave dust every time I stop my truck.

Would be interested in seeing options for braided brake lines as well.

-John

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would like the same info.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
I use R1Concepts premium drilled and slotted and ceramic pads on my 03 and I had them on my dually. They have great customer service and fast shipping. For a quote, send mrmanners a PM and he will prepare that for you.

Here is a link to their catalog, if you would like to see what they offer, Willie's affiliate ID # with them is 117.

God Bless

·
Registered
576 Posts
Ceramic pads are excellent. Minimal disc wear and excellent heat dissipation properties. I believe they still dust but the way they got rid of dust in the old days was use asbestos which kills ya. Dusty pads are not a bad thing these days. Just unsightly.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use R1Concepts premium drilled and slotted and ceramic pads on my 03 and I had them on my dually. They have great customer service and fast shipping. For a quote, send mrmanners a PM and he will prepare that for you.

Here is a link to their catalog, if you would like to see what they offer, Willie's affiliate ID # with them is 117.

God Bless
Assuming you went with the Posi-Quiet pads? Only full ceramic pads on there.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
They do dust, a little but not as much as you would get from the cheaper pads available. They also stop you on a dime. I was HIGHLY impressed with them when I put them on the dually. So I put them on the 03 as well. I am very satisfied indeed!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts