Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Other then Amsoil do you carry or suggest another lube for the diffs?
No I am a Synthetic believer and run it in all of our dirtbikes, cars, trucks, generators etc. It really is worth the money.

02Duramaxdually look in post #7 of this thread there is a link to purchase it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
^^ Im just gonna end up buying it from you guys

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
Most all auto parts store sell hand pumps for a few $.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Just to update those since this thread was started. There are many posts talking about a pump. Since this was started Amsoil has come out with Service Packs. They are like a tube of tooth paste in a way. You can point the nozzle anyway you want to without spilling the fluid. This also means no mess when pouring and no leaky connections when pumping. Simply roll the package up like a tube of toothpaste so there is no waste of any fluid. No need for a pump anymore if you want to use Amsoil fluid in the diffs. This package is now available in all 3 weights of gear lube, Transmission Fluids, Marine gear lube, Manual Transmission lube . I can give you info if you are interested.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just to update those since this thread was started. There are many posts talking about a pump. Since this was started Amsoil has come out with Service Packs. They are like a tube of tooth paste in a way. You can point the nozzle anyway you want to without spilling the fluid. This also means no mess when pouring and no leaky connections when pumping. Simply roll the package up like a tube of toothpaste so there is no waste of any fluid. No need for a pump anymore if you want to use Amsoil fluid in the diffs. This package is now available in all 3 weights of gear lube, Transmission Fluids, Marine gear lube, Manual Transmission lube etc. If interested contact me and I can get it to you fast. View attachment 1075568
You should become a forum sponsor if you want to advertise, not cool otherwise, just my opinion.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
....., not cool otherwise, just my opinion.
A member's input 'update' on a 6 year old thread.....back when they once were a Vendor...not offering to sell.
I don't see a problem here.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts