Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not gonna be into to doing any tractor pulls but wanna race my bro in law in his wrx and wanna use 4x4. gonna do sleeves but u think i need the braces??

·
Banned
477 Posts
Yes i would. Braces help for sure. Lower you torsion bars all the way down too. All that will be enough to kill the WRX off the line. You will need some hot tunes to hang with him.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he has a stock wrx and i wanna beat him. my tuner said i could take him. but need to have 4 wheel to stick to the ground. but if i do sleeves will i get away without doin the braces?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I got the centerlink and like it. Turning radius is cut quite a bit but it runs straight

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide App

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
All Season Diesel has a really nice brace instead of the Cognito stuff.

Dont forget to let some air out of your tires when you race him. Get them down around 30-35 psi, boost it to 10-15psi and let her eat.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i thnk i can take him. my tuner also told me i could take him. my bro in law telling me there is no chance ha

·
Registered
542 Posts
you can take him if he's stock. once he starts modding it though, that's a different game. i had a pretty heavily modded wrx and it was a beast. loved that car....

·
Registered
370 Posts
so.....what is the secret to getting a good launch out of these trucks? Is it hardware or some technique?

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts