Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put idler and pitman arms on my 08 lmm, its leveled with 20 x 10's -21 offset and the front end seems to really pull to the center of the road. What do you guys think it could be? Is there anything I can do to make the front end stronger within reasonable price considering I'm a farmer and I drive through semi rough terrain. Thanks

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
What does the alignment look like?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had it re aligned a month ago and it was great but now it seems to be pulling more

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Get it realigned. The tech should be able to identify any worn parts if any. Caster must be set correctly even though it doesn't affect tire wear, which some shops/techs use as a defense to their negligence.

·
Registered
127 Posts
X2 on the alignment. If you are really bouncing it around, consider the idler and pitman braces and larger inner and outer tie rods. Tightens things up, again all depending on how well the alignment is done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.