Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you drag experts...anything over 9ish psi and my front end hops when launching. DHD brace, sleeves, slightly negative CVs, all front is tight, all other mods in my sig. I've tried almost every tire pressure and the front still hops over 9ish psi. Just wanting to get past my 1.81 60' that I can run almost every run. Please help! I've searched many forms threads on many forums and the brace seems to be the answer but apparently not in my case!

·
Premium Member
3,455 Posts
It is for me.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm I think my Tapatalk app is messing with me. Still won't show up on the computer either. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,666 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got a video of it? I feel like it may have to do with weight transfer.

Yes I do...might be hard to link it but I'll try when I get to my computer. And it has everything to do with weight transfer haha. Back goes down, front goes up. I've been convinced to switch to caltracs next summer because instead of pushing up on the front/middle of the truck like bars, they keep all that energy pushing down on the rear springs. Mark from Danville also said to try a heavier duty shock or go qa1

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Yes I do...might be hard to link it but I'll try when I get to my computer. And it has everything to do with weight transfer haha. Back goes down, front goes up. I've been convinced to switch to caltracs next summer because instead of pushing up on the front/middle of the truck like bars, they keep all that energy pushing down on the rear springs. Mark from Danville also said to try a heavier duty shock or go qa1

What shocks you running now? Maybe try some limiting straps to see if you can keep it down and not hop? My truck would launch hard and never hop until I got 20psi ish and it would transfer the weight hard and spin the front left causing it to pull that way as seen in a video.

Can't see it. Try making it public. Maybe it's because I don't have a Facebook idk.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
What shocks you running now? Maybe try some limiting straps to see if you can keep it down and not hop? My truck would launch hard and never hop until I got 20psi ish and it would transfer the weight hard and spin the front left causing it to pull that way as seen in a video.

Can't see it. Try making it public. Maybe it's because I don't have a Facebook idk.
It's on my friends facebook page probably nobody can see it lol.

I will be throwing on some limiting chains on this weekend and testing some launches.

also I'm running brand new belltech street performance shocks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts