Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 gmc 3500 dually. I believer its the standard edition, however not sure. Dont know much about the truck since i just got it. But one thing that bugs me is that it doesnt have an arm rest in the front seat. Its a 40/20/40 bench seat but the middle doesnt fold down into an arm rest. :(

Anyone have a fix for that? Can you unbolt it and replace with another seat that folds? Or anywhere to buy an entire front seats?

Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have a 2005 gmc 3500 dually. I believer its the standard edition, however not sure. Dont know much about the truck since i just got it. But one thing that bugs me is that it doesnt have an arm rest in the front seat. Its a 40/20/40 bench seat but the middle doesnt fold down into an arm rest. :(

Anyone have a fix for that? Can you unbolt it and replace with another seat that folds? Or anywhere to buy an entire front seats?

Thanks
i have the same thing...i just got a little center counsole piece from pep boys..i just sits on the seat..it opens up and everything....but i would like to get a real folding center piece aswell

1 - 3 of 3 Posts