Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am looking to sell my 9 week old puppy she is a great puppy i have a 2 month old son she is great with him. the reason on selling my puppy is i have to get rid of her due to my landlord being a dick about it. I tryed to explain to him that its the Dog behind me that is causing all the problems but thats another story. Ummm she is crated trained has all her Shots. I live in the burlington area. ummmm i can send pics via email since i have no clue how to do it on this forms. ummmm ohh ya price I am lookin for 500 for her i paid 800 plus all her shots. I really don't wanna see her go but I don't wanna get kicked out of my house as well.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Plz lock puppy has been sold

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow, you work fast when you decide to sell a dog. A mutt is actually worth that money? I don't mean to offend but that can't be a designer breed.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its weird out her man. I paid 800 for her cause well it was a buddys dog. Then like not even a day after i posted this up buddy came and got her didn't even bat un eye at then price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts