Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright guys...trying to sell for a friend, we have a stainless Banks Monster 4" muffler and 4" to 5" tip. I will be able to post pics tomorrow as this stuf is at my shop. The stuff looks almost BRAND NEW!! It was on an 06 Dodge and removed for a 5" system. Wasnt on for long at all, just wanting to sell. Whjat do you guys think...$125 plus shipping?? I just looked on Ebay and these mufflers alone are selling for $125 shipped. Hit us up, we need to sell this stuff!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Do you have any pics? Also, what is the overall length of the muffler?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will go and measure the muffler in a few and take a pic and try to load for you...a slae would be great, need to move this stuff for my buddy.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have the 4" MBRP straight pipe aluminized system, which it looks like you possibly have on your truck as well. It is just a little loud for my preference. Ideally I would like to get the MBRP muffler from this system (MBRP S6004P 4" Aluminized Turbo Back for 01-07 GM 6.6L Duramax - Performance Ser) to go in place of my muffler delete pipe, but if this one would be a direct bolt in I may have to buy it from you with the tip. If you have the time to see if it would bolt directly in place of the muffler delete pipe (if you indeed have the same 4" MBRP downpipe back straight pipe system that I do) that would be great.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.