Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got a brand-new-in-box Banks Economind Tuner for sale. My brother bought it for his 09 last fall. To keep the story short, he bought it for the truck on sale for $650 and before he could install it, the truck started having problems. It turned out to be a lemon, so he got rid of the truck, now owns a Denali gasser... bummer I know. It's made for the LMM, so it'll work for '07.5-'10 rigs.

The tuner is completely band new, in original packaging, with the receipt, instructions... all that stuff. Please make me an offer on this, since we have no use for it. Thanks. It's brand new so please keep the offers respectable, but I'm sure he's willing to take some loss. I'll post up pics tomorrow when I get the time.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody even wants to make me an offer?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a couple pics of the unit.

Make me an offer!

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump to give someone a good deal...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt.

$450 shipped, any takers?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brand new Banks tuner - $425

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not feelin much love... $375 shipped.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Sorry, man, but most folks here arent big banks fans, and the economind tuner is pretty basic. It's too bad he had a raw deal with his truck. Is there any chance of returning it to banks?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. Because he got it "on sale" they wouldn't accept any returns even though it was still completely unused... It does suck, but I'm hoping for someone who wants to keep it mostly stock with a little pizazz. From what I've heard, that's what the banks kit is good for--clean, tranny friendly power, and a couple extra mpg.

Hope someone wants to take it off my hands...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Just an idea, but you might want to try eBay. Or not. Anyway, good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts