Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I have a few items for sale..

1. Black Bear Performance Autocal. I purchased back in 2016 for my 2015 Silverado 5.3 and sold the truck last December and never even opened it. Not sure what years it will work for, I know it covers several years. Asking $300 shipped.

2. Carhartt Seat Covers (grey). They are waterproof and washable. Headrest covers, console covers (flip up). Full front and rear coverage for crew cab. Asking $200 shipped

3. Weathertech floor liners. They are black full front and rear for crew cab. The front one goes up and over the hump and the rear one goes all they back under the seat. Asking $100 (would prefer local to Missouri as shipping for big item might cost $$).

Truck was sold so if you want more photos of the items they will not be of them installed. I can lay out and take pics it has just been raining the past couple weeks here and cannot lay outside.

Premium Member
Seat covers for the 2015 truck also?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seat covers for the 2015 truck also?
They鈥檙e still available, I can try to lay them out tonight to get pics. They are great seat covers but my new truck has different consoles and I鈥檓 not sure if they would be an exact fit..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I didn鈥檛 get photos last night, been working a lot so I fell asleep in the recliner again lol..The drivers seat and center console could use a good wash, they鈥檙e just dusty from work..I can wash all of them I just wanted to get some pics up, they鈥檙e nice covers!

Front:

Rear:

Premium Member
Still never answered what year truck they fit. I have an 05 with center console and doubt they would fit the front seats but possibly the rears depending on the year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I didn鈥檛 really know what you meant by the way your question was typed. Yes the seat covers are out of my 2015 Silverado as stated in the description. They will fit 2014 to 2018 trucks as the seats are the same as long as it has the front 40/20/40 seat and not the full console..on your 2005 truck the seats are different and a lot thicker than the newer ones. I鈥檓 not saying they won鈥檛 fit, but I鈥檓 not sure how good the fitment will be.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any offers on the Autocal?

Registered
Ill have an answer for you in a bit for that autocal....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I recommend purchasing it before you even buy floor mats
Haha good thing mine came with the z71 mats!! The only thing holding me up was hoping that someone would come out with efi live soon and would be able to adjust the throttle so I didn鈥檛 want to waste the money on it now if that was the case..I鈥檓 not sure if anyone will come out with tuning for these trucks!!

Registered
I will be honest with you though. I obviously have both the pedal and Derringer from Banks. The pedal monster has three different stages with 10 adjustments per. So that is a total of 30 levels. I daily Drive In what would be level 13 but when it rains I pull it back because my Duratracs will spin if i dont feather the throttle. Although having a standalone unit would be nice for many, i like the adjustability of this setup depending where I want it to be

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I鈥檝e seen videos of people testing them on their trucks and they say it makes it feel like it has more power, would you say that鈥檚 true? I do like some of the features of the Derringer and what all it will tell you.

Registered
It won't let me send you a DM?

Do you have tunes preloaded on this? How does it work? I've used BBP for my 5.3 and 6.2 but they were all live in person tunes. I assume its OBD plug and load with the bunch of yes/no questions?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They don鈥檛 load tunes into them because some people have different things like gears, 6spd or 8spd tans, cold air intake, exhaust, etc. you just plug it in, go to data log and do some driving like WOT, some different styles of taking off etc. You send them your stock file and they make you custom tunes (no charge) since you paid for the AutoCal. Then you upload the file from your computer to the Autocal and local on your truck, really simple. They can walk you through it they have excellent CS but it is very easy. I just never used it and I have a diesel now so it鈥檚 just sitting there..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts