Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of custom built headlights with RGB Bluetooth controlled halo's installed. Fits 03-06 Silverado models, and includes upper and lower headlight housings, wiring, Halo drivers, and Bluetooth module. Everything you need to install and get going. You control the lights using an app on your smartphone and can create hundreds of custom colors, strobe, flashing etc. I paid $1200 for these, asking $500 OBO PM for more details.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have an extra bluetooth controller that will go with it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How old are these lights ?
I bought them May of 2017. I ran them for about a year before my wife got a new rig, and I parked my truck to commute in her Corolla to save wear and tear on the Duramax plus savings in fuel. Everything works 100%. They are still currently installed, and until I get someone ready to buy I'm leaving them in, so I can do a FaceTime or something to demo them if you'd like. I ended up wiring them to a master power switch as well, because I didn't want to run them 24/7 while driving.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP price drop - $400

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.