Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to go a different route with my truck. I put these on at the beginning of the summer and put 5,438 miles on them, before taking them off and storing them before the salt was flying. I have the stock wheels on my truck now.

These are off my 2013 Silverado 3500 HD Dually will fit the Sierra 3500 HD Dually as well, fits the newer 8x210 GM bolt pattern from 2011 and up, including the 2015 dually trucks.

Wheels are 20"x7.5" Eagle Alloy 057, which were a limited run and are no longer being produced.

Tires are the infamous Toyo Open County MT 275/65/20 essentially a 34.2" x 11.50" x 20 tire.

Open Country M/T | Toyo Tires

They will fit on a leveled truck just perfectly, and may fit on a stock height truck, I have never tried. I rotated and balanced the fronts at 2500 miles of use and have them off the truck in my shop now. They are still showing like new tread on all 6 tires.

I paid $2200 for the wheels new shipped, $2700 for the tires, $150 for the lug nuts and washers and $100 for the mount and balance, for a total of $5150.

I am looking for $3900 picked up or you pay shipping for the package which includes the specific lugs nuts required. I do not have to sell, just going to a different setup if they do.

Here is just before I took them off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Man this truck is clean. Is everything painted except for the nerfs?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man this truck is clean. Is everything painted except for the nerfs?
I really appreciate that. Yup all paint. I may paint the lower valance in spring when i do the 2015 rear bumper.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I kinda like the valance kinda gives it a little depth.. good luck with the sell.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda like the valance kinda gives it a little depth.. good luck with the sell.

I do too. We shall see. Have a few changes in the pipeline.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
open to reasonable offers

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still available

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$3900 price drop

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bumper.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Are the non black areas in the wheels white or polished?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still available

·
Registered
2,602 Posts