Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, sadly for those of you who didnt know....my truck was Tboned and totalled a few months back. Damn old fckers.

Kept this stuff because i thought I'd do another LMM right away. Im holding off for a tad, bought a clean 98 12v cummins :rofl

Anyways. What i have

Fleece 68mm Cheetah turbo. all know what it is, honestly the whistle from this thing BY FAR became my favorite part of the truck. and of course the 600+ whp ...lol
Has less then 5k miles on it, about 5-6 1/4 mile passes.
Stock exhaust housing style SOLD

Diamond eye downpipe. Also, less then 5k miles. tabs and wrap look just as they should! SOLD

Airdog 150. less then year old, 20k miles. looks just about perfect. Needs fittings, and return line peice. shouldnt cost more then ~50$ or just be a man and go sump on the bottom of the tank!
Comes with whats in the picture. $325 SHIPPED

AFE Stage II intake PRO DRY S filter. literally put it on 4 days before the accident. ghey to say the least, its brand new. not even a bug in it.
Chose it over the S&B. includes all the screws...just possibly no manual. whoopdy do :rolleyes:
$300 SHIPPED

OEM LMM tow mirrors. These are literally like new. 9.5/10 condition glass is perfect, heated, signals, power...plastic is also almost perfect too.
no fade at all. Had koolvues, hated them, sold them, bought these. wouldnt go back!
$330 SHIPPED

Victory red LMM door handles. For any trucks with black plastic handles from the factory, these'll make it blend better and look as a SLT.
reason i had these was because i put painted black handles on mine to make the theme flow better.
9.6/10 condition, one has a small scratch from girls ring as shown in picture.
$80 SHIPPED

prices may be negotiable :drink

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
arent the downpipes 100 bucks new?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
hm. i could have sworn i paid like 110 for mine.. but then again i throw money at my truck and just pretend it monopoly $$... will that turbo fit my truck?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hm. i could have sworn i paid like 110 for mine.. but then again i throw money at my truck and just pretend it monopoly $$... will that turbo fit my truck?
yes, fits everything from 04.5-10 nothing needed but a new oil drain gasket :thumb

·
Jank-A-Lank
1,339 Posts

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
mirrors and down pipe

HI, I am interested in the mirrors and downpipe. PM SENT!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Pm

Pm sent on mirrors, turbo, and down pipe.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Good deal on the Cheetah and ya it's my favorite part of my truck too, hearing that thing whistle never gets old

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
no! lol put em on my 12v. it'll be a long time before i put them up for sale.:neener
Dammit! I talked to the guy that made yours and almost shit my pants when he gave me a price..............

·
Registered
215 Posts
you still have the cheetah

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hey Adam, Sorry about the truck man. I seen the thread over at Comp D when it happened. Its to bad... It was a beautiful truck. :(

Is the Downpipe still available?

Can the Cheetah be ran without headstuds safely? If tuned correctly is it a pretty safe turbo for stock internals?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
PM sent :drink

1 - 20 of 41 Posts