Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you guys are the Ft.hood/Killeen area? I know we have ALOT of BADASS DMAXXES AROUND HERE....just wondering why i never see any diesel clubs around here? And if their is....Who and where?

·
Registered
8 Posts
There was once. But then it was gone with the wind.

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
We started 1 in lampasas and burnet but high schools kids were getting the cops called for being a dumbass in town

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'll be PCSing out that way in a couple of months. Probably going to be living around the Lake Belton area or Kempner/Lampasas so I can be away from Killeen though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Temple and commute to Ft. Hood. (Go east of Killeen, unless you want the desolation of Kempner/Lampasas. Belton/Temple is closer to everything else.) And our teamhouse is over by LZ Phantom off Clark Rd. so my commute is pretty damn long.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Phew, this thread is old, but I'll chime in....I've over here working on West Fort Hood at the LRS unit, and I live locally in Killeen. Anytime, you guys want to meet up....let me know..I'm in!

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Phew, this thread is old, but I'll chime in....I've over here working on West Fort Hood at the LRRS unit, and I live locally in Killeen. Anytime, you guys want to meet up....let me know..I'm in!
I'm always free on weekends and I live on 450 somethin acres we can hunt when ever

·
Registered
24 Posts
LRRS? When I was still active I was assigned out there to OTC. Retired out of the Close Combat Test Directorate.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've been out to Hood back in 10/11. Thats where I deployed out of with 4th ID before they left Hood. I've looked at houses in HH, Temple, Belton area, but I'm more of a land whore myself. IDC if i live in a single wide as long as I have a good amount of property and thats cheaper and easily found out towards Kempner/Lampasas.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
LRRS? When I was still active I was assigned out there to OTC. Retired out of the Close Combat Test Directorate.
It's suppose to be LRS....dang ipad auto correct....it stands for Long Range Surveillance...we are the only Airborne unit at Fort Hood. Thankyou for your service!

·
Registered
166 Posts
So... Little update. I'm out here in Texas now. My duramax caught on fire in my driveway like a month before the move. Then friday night I hit a deer in my Z06 on Hwy 9 in Cove so now i'm looking for another Duramax. Preferrably an 06-early 07 Sierra. Hows everybody else doing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys, this is Dimitri From Patriot GMC in Killeen, Id like to offer to everyone in the area a Chance to drive the NEW 2019 GMC sierra 1500 and 2500. I know there's a few of you our there that are looking to trade up and out. just stop by and ask for me and well make it happen!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts