Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i put my Airdog 165 on and new fuel fillter but still getting the 0093 code and limping out what do you guys think about putting new fuel lines on from motor back and witch fuel line should i buy i was thinking about calling airdog and just ordering more fuel line from them

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
how many miles are on the truck? it could possibly be a weak cp3 if the miles are high.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
nate i hate to ask and derail this but.....why do have "[email protected] single cp3, stock motor." but your sig is far greater.....damn dude get to the track lol

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
that was my best time right before i pulled the stock motor and added the second pump, nozzles, built bottom end etc and the track isnt running for a few more weeks.

·
Registered
969 Posts
FPRV possibly weak, I have heard of this before. If the valve is weak then it will not hold enough rail pressure and it will throw a code. just a thought.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Well I've heard of a couple guys that when they got their AD2 that the pressure was off a bit....

I built a gauge per say to read the pressure it was putting out before I made the final connection to the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts