Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my gauge has been spiking alot and now it is stuck on 30psi and will not move from there , i read that anything over 12psi on the airdog can screw up somethings so i adjusted the pressure on my airdog and it drops to 11-12psi for a second then its back to 30psi whats going on with this thing

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Probably have a damaged regulator valve. When regulators go bad, they just go to full pressure.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
idle is fine, glowshift called the company friday and they are sending my out a new sending unit should be here tomorrow

·
Registered
92 Posts
I bet you have like the 7 color white or black or tint.......Glowshift is all we sell at our shop i have had the 7 color ones...i bet when u get on it the gauge go all the way to 30psi or close to it.....the senders are junk... I now run the elite 10 color and i havent had any problem with fuel sender. They cost alil more but are worth it they have recall and peak...an warning lights built in...I dont who u deal with but i see ur from va...Im from Wytheville Va anything u want or need im sure we can match or beat prices and can ship it to u..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts