Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is AJ, and I used to drive a Dodge Gasser. I have been sober since 2008. I would like everyone to tell their story. How they became the person they are today, and what Duramax opened the door to a better life. Here is my truck when I was lost and couldnt make the leap.

And here is the beautiful girl that changed my life forever.

I know it can be emotional, but I would like to hear your story.

·
Hey Ass Man!
1,265 Posts
Aj, touching story! Thank god you made the leap or who knows where your life would've ended up?! Have on this forum. Take care.

·
Registered
283 Posts
hello Aj, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh my god.....

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Welcome AJ. I too made the switch a few years back. Got out of an 8.1L 2500HD and slid into my new love. It will be diesel forever for me.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Very touching story AJ, Glad to hear you saw the light and made the switch.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Had a '94 F-150 with a 9" lift and 35's. Tranny would overheat and pour out fluid, fuel milage:eek::eek::eek:, wife hated it, too many little things to fix ALL the time. Got sick of all the bull. New love, see avatar....:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
I started with an 84 chevy K20 4x4 with a built 350, 6 inches of lift and 37s. I loved this truck and still do, but I felt something was missing. Thats when my 83 chevy blazer came into my life. It had the 6.2 diesel, and I fell in love with diesel, and will probably only buy a diesel truck again. But I do slip to the dark side now and again when I want to go off roading. I guess I am lucky that I can handle it in light doses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts