Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have a problem like what I'm having in my 2003 2500hd LT Duramax with the gauge cluster? The problem I get is that I get in my truck and I'll push driver 1 button and it sets my seat position and all that to my settings I saved, but after I get out of my truck and get back in after work and turn my key on the gauge cluster reads "driver 3" even tho my seat and radio presets are all the same as I left them in driver 1 setting when I left the truck.. Also if I go through my setting and change the "panick setting for only the horn to go off (bc I have train horns wired into my horns) lol but anyway I set it to have just the horn go off and not the headlights to glad along with the horn but when I push the panick button the headlamps still flash with my horn even when I changed that setting.. Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Does the radio Clock also reset-?? Is so, that usually indicates weak batteries.

Possible a worn ignition switch-- where it may loose contact when first started -- JUST A GUESS

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have aftermarket radio installed but no the clock does not reset, but what confuses me more is that there is no driver 3 setting... Only driver 1 and 2 on the door panel but it still reads driver 3 on the dash computer.. I'm gonna check my batteries later today and see what their reading is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts