Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im gonna run a Gauge kit sale for you guys just wanted to see which ones you guys wanted of more.. Autometer, Issapr or optix.... let me know guys and ill get this thing going for you guys

-Raul

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
autometer...didn't know they made anything else..LOL JK

·
Registered
31 Posts
whats the price for a set of autometere boost and pyrometer w/a pod for the 07.5 new body style duramax. please PM me

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im thinki of doing the AutoMeter gauges in teh Z series or Ultra lite for 259.95+ship for like a week... would come with the pod, gauges and senders..... this is what they look like but in a 2 gauge setup:
Z series:

Ultra lite:

what do you guys think?

-Raul

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
I think that sounds like a pretty good deal. What do these gauges look like at night? Also is the pod come in different colors or do you have to paint it?

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think that sounds like a pretty good deal. What do these gauges look like at night? Also is the pod come in different colors or do you have to paint it?
pods only come in black..... best way to color match your interior paint is take off your grab handle and go to the autoparts store and try to find a paint that matches best with it... or to a paint shop and have them custom make you the paint(expensive) i got mine through my ford dealer :)

they come with red and green covers for the bulb

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SpectraMatch™ Premium Plastic Interior Paint has all of the colors listed for the different interiors. Do you sell this?
nope dont carry them but i can prob get it.... i see only 3 diff colors for the Gm/chevy guys... 2 diff greys and a tan....

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cant seem to find any night shots... basically just light up the letters from behind for the z series

1 - 18 of 18 Posts