Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Georgia Diesel is going to be hosting a dyno/shop day in February of 2010. No set day yet, but Feb is looking like the ideal month so far. So if you'd be interested in coming please reply and let me know so I can start an approximate count. The menu is more than likely gonna be BBQ. We're located in Lavonia GA.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
too far , darn it

·
Registered
343 Posts
well i might be able to do something on the 9th/10th or the 15th/16th of Feb. ill be going to Daytona for the races, those are the days ill probably be going through Georgia. i really want o get my truck on a dyno and see what is has, but I'm thinking that your gonna want to do this on a weekend. doubt i will make it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
let me know when you have a date in mind i'd love to come..and I am in Newnan Ga

·
Registered
80 Posts
My son and I will drive up from LaGrange. Just let us know when you are going to have it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am in Carrollton , Ga .. if nothing crazy happens i will come !

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
if i can get thru with the twins i am there dude!! Harley knows me tell em i will be there

·
Registered
665 Posts
As long as it isn't the weekend of the 5th, 6th, and 7th I will be there. My girlfriend turns 21 that weekend, so there will be no driving for me :D

I would say avoid Valentine's weekend for the sake of all diesel men lol. Wives and gf's might not appreciate it :rof

·
Registered
7 Posts
ill go if i dont have to work

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From my first glance, Saturday the 20th is looking like a good day. Or the 27th, which could possibly be a make up day if the weather is bad. What do yall think?

1 - 20 of 285 Posts