Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

201 - 220 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Ehh idk about 4wp tho, they're more of a jeep place haha. And all their parking lots are pretty small. Call David browning at DTS I'm sure he'd be down.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Ehh idk about 4wp tho, they're more of a jeep place haha. And all their parking lots are pretty small. Call David browning at DTS I'm sure he'd be down.
Okay ill look his number up with in the hour and give him a call

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
He's a really nice guy, they just got back from going to Rudy's in Carolina. Heard it was a big turn out. Let us know how it goes. And if anyone is unfamiar with DTS they're in Monroe.

·
Registered
63 Posts
haha if we go there it could turn out bad for me... I foresee going home with one of their upgraded trannys

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Just talled to david. He's a really nice guy and said they would be willing to host just give him a date. He also mentioned that he would be doing some pulls in Ga one on the 26th of next month and one in September if we wanted to due a meet there. So I guess we got just need to set a date and coordinate it with DTS

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Nice man. Looking forward to figuring this out. Anybody got an idea of what month y'all wanna do it?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I'm looking forward to talking to you in person. I'm buddies with jay, called you about that egr delete a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
That would work for me.

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I'm down to grill out or something haha

·
Registered
974 Posts
Okay so I'll call david tomorrow and see if the 6th is a good time for him. I think we might just do longhorn steak house this time and see house it goes.

Where do you think I should put the write for the GA truck meet like what section of the forums?

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
See if someone could throw it on the main page? Or something like that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im down to meet up. Would like to see other vehicles and get some ideas.

·
Registered
974 Posts
okay so been trying to get a hold of david to make sure the 6th is good with him. he should be calling me this afternoon

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Just let us know. Should be a good time. If any if you metro atl guys wanna meet up and convoy lemme know

201 - 220 of 478 Posts