Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
My wife and I just got settled in here in Warner Robins, so far we really like the area.

Anyone know of any good diesel shops in this area WR, Macon etc..?

I may need my turbo rebuilt sometime this year and would like to do the transfer case pump rub kit but I don't have any room or the tools to work on my truck in base housing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
432 Posts
My wife and I just got settled in here in Warner Robins, so far we really like the area.

Anyone know of any good diesel shops in this area WR, Macon etc..?

I may need my turbo rebuilt sometime this year and would like to do the transfer case pump rub kit but I don't have any room or the tools to work on my truck in base housing.

Thanks!
Check out Synthetic Motorsports. I think they are in Macon? They may be able to help or point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Thanks, I will check those places out

·
Registered
974 Posts
Anybody have any positive or negative feedback on xploit it diesel near the canton area? Thinkin about getting them to put an efi live tune on mine in the next few months

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
He did my buddys 6.4 and I talked to him once bout efi. I ended up going with dts in Monroe ga. I would highly recommend them david really knows what hes doing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
63 Posts
David with dts in Monroe has a really good reputation. Rode in a buddies 04 that has a dts built tranny. One of the best set ups I've seen. Definitely plan on making the ride up there soon

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Vendor
10,943 Posts
The tunes I recommended are what we put in most daily shiver stock trucks and they hold up fine. Kory does not support smoke or lope tunes. You want find many of the professional tuners supporting smoke or lope. They bring a bad name to the business and the diesel community as a whole.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

241 - 260 of 478 Posts