Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

281 - 300 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Yeah man DTS is the place to go. I sent you a PM with my number and all that UGADawg. I work up at DTS now so if you need anything, just give me a call and I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yeah man DTS is the place to go. I sent you a PM with my number and all that UGADawg. I work up at DTS now so if you need anything, just give me a call and I'll see what I can do!
You work there now?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
934 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Anyone in GA going to the meet/drags at Steele Dragway in Steele, Alabama, this Friday? If so, shoot me a text or call me and we can hook up and head that way 678-778-8350

·
Registered
149 Posts
just moved to Locust Grove, Ga from Mobile, AL who all is near me think i will be checking out DTS once i make it home next week. also looking for rims and tires for my LML.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm about an 1hr south in Warner Robins.

BTW mrmanners I found out the hard way you didn't have a store, I called a few times but couldn't get through so I figured since I'm so close I would just go to the address on your website and ended up at what I assume is your house lol.

·
Registered
501 Posts
No biggie, It was early afternoon and you were at work, I got through one time earlier and your partner said you were at work. Do you carry anything in stock at your house? Ive been wanting to try the Opti-Lube.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Anyone in the snellville, loganville, conyers, or Athens area want to meet up tomorrow for some dinner and have a meet and greet?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Anyone in the snellville, loganville, conyers, or Athens area want to meet up tomorrow for some dinner and have a meet and greet?
Not tomorrow but soon Tyler soon.

·
Street Sleeper
614 Posts
Just left that area a couple weeks ago coming back overseas...otherwise live in Stone Mountain and always out in Loganville and Monroe.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Duramax spotting near Perry GA today. Looked like my twin, 06 charcoal, black grill black wheels driving on 96 west near Lane orchards. Probably not on the forums but figured I would check

·
Registered
934 Posts
any guys want to help me install a boost and pyro gauge this friday night? I've never done it before but i want to lol. dinner will be on me :)

281 - 300 of 478 Posts