covington ga here.. i'm not in a dmax though

·
Registered
185 Posts
LaGrange here

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Man I was next door to you a few years ago in Calhoun,Ga.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Moving to atl in may

·
Registered
38 Posts
You actually moving to Atlanta or just the surrounding area?
Druid hills is where I'm looking at right now. See how the internship works out, and if I get the job I might move further out

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not a bad area. I work right off N. Decatur RD at Emory University. Don't know if you are from the area or know it too well but if you have any questions just hit me up.
Might have to I'm from Arizona in the pines so it will be kind of a shock move, not to mention across the country.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Might have to I'm from Arizona in the pines so it will be kind of a shock move, not to mention across the country.
Yeah it's gonna be a shock moving to that area.:rof

There are different bodies of people in that area. But it's a mostly white area. They have a huge jewish community in Druid Hills as well.

I live out in Canton which is more redneck and country type area. Druid Hills is much much more urban. I only come down here 3 days out of the week the rest I work from home.

·
Street Sleeper
614 Posts
Stone Mountain myself...but at the moment the truck is there I am not lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah it's gonna be a shock moving to that area.:rof

There are different bodies of people in that area. But it's a mostly white area. They have a huge jewish community in Druid Hills as well.

I live out in Canton which is more redneck and country type area. Druid Hills is much much more urban. I only come down here 3 days out of the week the rest I work from home.
Ya I figured as much it's the nicest place I've found that I can commute to the airport everyday for work. After I get in then it's like 4 on 3 off or 4 on 7 off so I'll probably move further in the woods maybe up Buford area. I'm going to drive out for spring break and look around.

21 - 40 of 478 Posts