Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Decatur, GA here. Couple of guys asking about good diesel shops, there are is one in Monticello. BDP, my dad has had some work done there. Lead Foot Diesel- From what I understand you have to leave your truck there and they get to it in the order it came in. Anyone want to help me with my delete in a few weeks? The pay will be food and beer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dunwoody here.

Decatur, GA here. Couple of guys asking about good diesel shops, there are is one in Monticello. BDP, my dad has had some work done there. Lead Foot Diesel- From what I understand you have to leave your truck there and they get to it in the order it came in. Anyone want to help me with my delete in a few weeks? The pay will be food and beer.
I know its a little late, but if you haven't finished your deletes, I wouldn't mind helping, if I can get the wife to not plan out every weekend...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dunwoody here.

I know its a little late, but if you haven't finished your deletes, I wouldn't mind helping, if I can get the wife to not plan out every weekend...
Dude I wish this post was about two weeks earlier. I had a buddy coming to help but baled the last minute so I recruited my girlfriend to help. She wasn't very happy to say the least. But if you are planning on doing your deletes yourself I'd be happy to help. I could probably do it in half the time now. One tip- buy the XDP kit with the up-pipe riser block plate. Those up-pipe bolts on the turbo assembly are impossible. I am stil wondering how guys got them off without messing them up or braking the bolt.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dude I wish this post was about two weeks earlier. I had a buddy coming to help but baled the last minute so I recruited my girlfriend to help. She wasn't very happy to say the least. But if you are planning on doing your deletes yourself I'd be happy to help. I could probably do it in half the time now. One tip- buy the XDP kit with the up-pipe riser block plate. Those up-pipe bolts on the turbo assembly are impossible. I am stil wondering how guys got them off without messing them up or braking the bolt.
Agh, my bad. I wish I would have seen your post earlier. Hahaha, sounds like me and my wife. Awesome, sounds great. I hope to start deleting towards the end of the year or beginning of next year. I keep pouring money into the Jeep. Good to know. I'll just go ahead and pick one of those up.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Newnan 30 miles south of airport

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gainesville/Dacula Ga here

·
Registered
256 Posts
Newnan georgia (coweta county)