Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Me too! I don't think i've seen your trucks...i have a grey lifted 2007 new body style crew cab....it has chrome stuff on the door handles and mirrors. I just got it so havent done anything. I bet your shit will ride though! I ordered robs tuning. how is it???
Sweeet, I dont get out much so I cant say that ive seen yours either. I have robs tuning as well and its awesome.

I sent you a pm, shoot me a txt sometime.

·
Registered
14 Posts
IE seems OK to me...Tunes are nothing radical. Just a towing and mileage tune. They have done other work for me and I have been please with it. I'd have to give'm a :thumb

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fort Gordon / Augusta area here

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
I'm not too close Willie, but if something is put together I might can see about making the trip, I'd like to meet you fellas

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post here...I'm located in Smyrna.
Currently drive an 06 Dodge mega cab cummins...biggest mistake I've ever made. Got one more trip to take in it next week then it is gone and I'm buying a 2011 or 2012 Duramax.
I keep my truck in Minnesota most of the time, but it might make a cameo in the ATL a couple times a year.

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting a new dmax. They're awesome!

·
Vendor
10,944 Posts
First post here...I'm located in Smyrna.
Currently drive an 06 Dodge mega cab cummins...biggest mistake I've ever made. Got one more trip to take in it next week then it is gone and I'm buying a 2011 or 2012 Duramax.
I keep my truck in Minnesota most of the time, but it might make a cameo in the ATL a couple times a year.
Welcome to DF. If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm from Americus GA and would love to get a meet together. I just bought an 08 yesterday and after having an 02 dmax and a 04.5 Cummins.

I need to find someone local that has done the DPF delete, PCV relocate, and EGR block that would be willing to lend some expertise!!

·
Vendor
10,944 Posts
I'm from Americus GA and would love to get a meet together. I just bought an 08 yesterday and after having an 02 dmax and a 04.5 Cummins.

I need to find someone local that has done the DPF delete, PCV relocate, and EGR block that would be willing to lend some expertise!!
Do you get over to Warner Robins often? I can help you with the parts and so forth. I also can hook you up with EFI Live from Kory Willis. Give me a shout if I can help with anything.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do you get over to Warner Robins often? I can help you with the parts and so forth. I also can hook you up with EFI Live from Kory Willis. Give me a shout if I can help with anything.
I do get up that pretty often. I have friends up there and my wife is from Macon. I am going to wait until the end of the year when the warranty goes out on the truck but I would like to start getting the parts in the mean time. I am not trying to build race truck but just make the truck more reliable and get better MPG.

I got all that "go fast" out of my system with my Cummins!:thumb

·
Vendor
10,944 Posts
I do get up that pretty often. I have friends up there and my wife is from Macon. I am going to wait until the end of the year when the warranty goes out on the truck but I would like to start getting the parts in the mean time. I am not trying to build race truck but just make the truck more reliable and get better MPG.

I got all that "go fast" out of my system with my Cummins!:thumb
Cool, we can get some mileage out of it for you. When you get ready to get some things going, let me know.

As for getting together, you are the only who has piped up about it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool, we can get some mileage out of it for you. When you get ready to get some things going, let me know.

As for getting together, you are the only who has piped up about it.
Yea back when I was active on the Cummins forum we had a dyno day in Warner Robins at Reeves and also had a "wrench day" where everyone brought some new part or accessory and everyone helped each other out.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
revive the GA people. Acworth/Kennesaw here. Come up to executive auto detail if you ever need your truck taken care of. I'll give you a good deal!

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Augusta, Ga.

Fort Gordon / Augusta area here
Thank you for your service and to all the others that have served as well!

·
Registered
48 Posts
In Augusta, Ga.

Thank you for your service and to all the others that have served as well!
You may see the black dually with stacks around 520 and 20. I work in South Augusta.

Would be nice to get a little meet up somewhere close to Augusta, I know there are a few of us.

81 - 100 of 478 Posts