Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after years of talking about buying a jeep my dad is about to pull the trigger...finally. One of my old teachers are going to sell him a 2001 jeep wrangler Sahara with 90,000 on the 4.0 inline 6, automatic with 2010 jeep wheels and some pretty meaty 31s. This means he is going to park his v6 2001 Silverado :D which in turns means the lml can get parked and I can start slowly tearing things off:thumb Thinking about leveling the rear of his truck with the front and plasti dipping the wheels. Fixing a few leaks then starting on my truck and making the chevy my dd

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha nice. I had a 99 cummins and a 09 srt8 challenger for awhile. Then sold the truck and traded the car in on this one. Had the chance to buy a friend's old 7.3 work truck but then he totaled it so now I'm hoping my dad gets this jeep so I can buy his truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.