Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
Not hard at all. Just be patient and hang around here for a few weeks and there will be a few additional options available, but right now there is one option. Its H&S Performance. Use their XRT Pro or their MiniMax.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
not hard at all. Just be patient and hang around here for a few weeks and there will be a few additional options available, but right now there is one option. Its h&s performance. Use their xrt pro or their minimax.
x2.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I just push the pedal on the right. There has always been all I need.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Let me guess, you also grab the wheel at "10&2", making "vroom vroom" noises with your mouth as well. :rofl
How in the world did you ever guess that? Vroom vroom noises are more fun in a diesel.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Also it might help your HP OP to add some super extendable tow mirrors.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
if you dont have the deletes and want power and want to keep your warrentee here ya go.
mbrp makes a 3" downpipe that keeps your o2 sensor and injector. that is a huge improvement over stock. buy the trex tech pass side ic pipe, gets rid of that flat top aluminum piece up top and he makes a kit that keeps the intake hearter and egr plate.
get his driver side 3" ic pipe. faster spool and cooler egts, and lastly for an mpg or 2. get an s&b intake. i have mine deleted and i love the tone out of the exhaust. but the fear in the no warrentee makes me worry all the time. unless you really need the extra power then leave it stock with these bolt ons. enjoy

·
Registered
253 Posts
Not hard at all. Just be patient and hang around here for a few weeks and there will be a few additional options available, but right now there is one option. Its H&S Performance. Use their XRT Pro or their MiniMax.
Why would more options be coming out if they are getting sued for it?

·
Taking the Long Way Home
3,286 Posts
Simply put there are RACE Trucks and then there are those that race on the street, those that want to race on the street are going to have a hard time jumping through the hoops in place to do that. Now when the puzzle starts to come together it will make more sense (not)? cdm hit the nail on the head, there is good (clean) options coming down the pike for " moar powa "

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
as long as there are people in the world. there will be cars and trucks.. and while there are cars and trucks people will always find ways to make them better. its just nature. that and before the tuner ban there were thousands of us that bought the tuners that still make a good market for the producing companies. not to menttion it was only the tuners that delete emissions that got banned, they still make tuners but with dpf in place so you can take a good advantage of bolt ons, and most of the stuff you can put on without tuners anyways so yea...

·
Registered
36 Posts
if you dont have the deletes and want power and want to keep your warrentee here ya go.
mbrp makes a 3" downpipe that keeps your o2 sensor and injector. that is a huge improvement over stock. buy the trex tech pass side ic pipe, gets rid of that flat top aluminum piece up top and he makes a kit that keeps the intake hearter and egr plate.
get his driver side 3" ic pipe. faster spool and cooler egts, and lastly for an mpg or 2. get an s&b intake. i have mine deleted and i love the tone out of the exhaust. but the fear in the no warrentee makes me worry all the time. unless you really need the extra power then leave it stock with these bolt ons. enjoy
I'm liking this advice. I want to keep my warranty but get more power.
I have around 7,000 miles on mine and once I feel she is fully broken in (I'm thinking around 10 to 12k) then I would like to find time to do these mods this summer(hopefully) and maybe a fuel pre-filter as well.

Once my warranty is gone then I'm sure there will be a bunch of better options than we have right now, then it will be a no brainer, time and money will then be the constraints.

There is a TON of great information here on how to make mo power, just hunker down and read, read and re-read! :thumb

SG 6.6

1 - 16 of 16 Posts