Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how much info I can put in this post so I'll just leave it simple so I don't get blasted - the truck is stock - I want to make it not stock hahahaha- I'll explain more once I hear from someone!

·
Registered
839 Posts
heard! and get your checkbook ready!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My plan is to do a full delete and to get efi live to make that work

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Prolly sinister EGR block plate to fully remove it (or is their a better way) then do a 5" flo pro turbo back exhaust (unless mbrp has a dpf delete) and then I want efi live because i don't wanna spend 2000 on an H&S race tuner

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Sinister and DRP make great products. I have the DRP EGR Delete and it has held up great. Let me know if you want me to get you some prices.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the difference between the drg and sinister? And i would like some prices sure!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just read online that efi live was locked out of tuning the LML which is what the 2012 has....is this still true? Because if so I will not be buying this truck. I want to do egr delete and dpf delete the day I buy the truck - is this possible??

·
Vendor
11,002 Posts
I just read online that efi live was locked out of tuning the LML which is what the 2012 has....is this still true? Because if so I will not be buying this truck. I want to do egr delete and dpf delete the day I buy the truck - is this possible??
Not sure where you got that from but Kory has been tuning LMLs for quite a while now. Erick should be able to help with you things.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well picked up my duramax today, ready to get exhaust all deletes and efi live - who can I message privately to get this started? And how do I find them haha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do I just search them or will they see this thread? Which one does efi live by kory - found it online for like 680 I think. Which is the best priced on? Saw one for like 900 also but I'm new to DMAX so I'm confused. Sorry for all the questions guys, I just want to do this right

·
Vendor
11,002 Posts
Do I just search them or will they see this thread? Which one does efi live by kory - found it online for like 680 I think. Which is the best priced on? Saw one for like 900 also but I'm new to DMAX so I'm confused. Sorry for all the questions guys, I just want to do this right
PM on the way bud.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.