Finally..... blocked my EGR after work tonight. What a royal pain! My advice is to soak the two 12mm nuts with some PB Blaster before you even think about trying to break them loose. I have 1256 hours on the engine; hopefully I didn't wait too long to block it. I had to trim the tabs on the plate slightly to get it in. It was just too tight of a fit and kept hanging on the studs. I wish I could have taken some pictures of the process to help someone else out that plans on doing this but there is NO room to really get a camera back there. After all of the prying and getting a couple of screwdrivers wedged in, it finally went. I did have to take my passenger plastic fender well out which helped. A friend also helped out by getting on a creeper and pryed from underneath. Good luck to anyone that plans on doing this. PATIENCE is the key!!! It will finally go so don't give up. Total time spent on this project was a little over 3 hours.