Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share one of my friends trucks with you.... The guy did all the work himself, it's a 2500 Gasser...but it's still nice. These are the guys that are re-doing my truck in a week from now.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That truck does look good but I'm really digging the Ford in the background!

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That Ford is the other guys who works there....he just re-did his too. It's an 05 V10 F-250 with an 8 inch lift and 37's....I'll try to get pics of it too.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
thats an awsome truck! love the paint job, want the hood

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
looks sick... nice work

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oooops! It actually could be a 1/2 ton....I honestly am not too familiar with the way a new 2500 looks....I just knew it was big and a NBS.

·
Registered
994 Posts
OK... don't call me crazy, but it would be awesome if they put a Cummins in it just for the heck of it. Plus it would sound wicked !!:neener

The truck does look pretty sweet though.:rockin

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No...no graphics for me. If anything I'm actually going to finally debadge my tail gate and go even more bare metal! My total list of stuff includes me getting:

New 35X12.50 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's
Front Ironbull Bumper
New bolt style fender flares (color matched)
Raptor bed liner (color matched) sprayed from my mid-door section down to cover my rockers, doors, fender flares, etc...
Red LED interior conversion (done by me :)
Herculined nerf bars and herculined BFXenon grille and herculined rear bumper
And maybe a winch....not sure yet.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
That hood is bad ass. I wonder where he found it.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
That is one nice ride:drink

PS: you need to find out if it is a 2500hd or not, cause you have me wondering about the grill as well. The rear pig looks like a HD "looks like it hangs down further than a 1/2ton", but the rims are too shinny to count lug nuts:D

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't know if it helps or not, but it's a Vortec MAX.....I know that's a gasser, but not sure if it's 2500 or not...I'll call today, because I need to talk to them anyways.

·
Registered
30 Posts
truck looks nice, thats for sure

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is one nice ride:drink

PS: you need to find out if it is a 2500hd or not, cause you have me wondering about the grill as well. The rear pig looks like a HD "looks like it hangs down further than a 1/2ton", but the rims are too shinny to count lug nuts:D
it is indeed a 1/2 ton. look at the second pic, you can see the superlift strut drop bracket for the suspension above the front tire. On the NBS trucks the 1/2 tons have strut front ends, while the 3/4 and 1 tons still have torsion bars.:drink

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Nice truck...real flames are hard as hell to do.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
it is indeed a 1/2 ton. look at the second pic, you can see the superlift strut drop bracket for the suspension above the front tire. On the NBS trucks the 1/2 tons have strut front ends, while the 3/4 and 1 tons still have torsion bars.:drink
Nice eye, I did not catch that:drink

·
Registered
591 Posts
He said it has the Vortec Max package which means it has the 6.0 liter engine and the 9.5inch semi floater 14 bolt rearend most likely with 4.10 gears.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
No...no graphics for me. If anything I'm actually going to finally debadge my tail gate and go even more bare metal! My total list of stuff includes me getting:

New 35X12.50 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's
Front Ironbull Bumper
New bolt style fender flares (color matched)
Raptor bed liner (color matched) sprayed from my mid-door section down to cover my rockers, doors, fender flares, etc...
Red LED interior conversion (done by me :)
Herculined nerf bars and herculined BFXenon grille and herculined rear bumper
And maybe a winch....not sure yet.
Hell ya! That truck is going to look mean! You painting the Iron bull black or gray to match the truck?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts