Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen in videos the GMC all weather mats with snap in inserts. I saw it in a 21 denali but cant find any information on it. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Are these what you are looking for or have you spotted something else?
GMC on liner, Denali on threshold trim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't find my pics of the fronts but ...

Reactions: jburch77

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like they are new for 2021 - they are mentioned in the GM Authority site describing changes for the 2021 model year. I don't see any RPO designation on the GM Build & Price tools either - maybe too soon.

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
RPO is BKF for front, BKE for rear

Many restrictions on trims and option packages to add them with factory order.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have seen in videos the GMC all weather mats with snap in inserts. I saw it in a 21 denali but cant find any information on it. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?
They are on ebay. Search 2019-2021 GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rubber All Weather w/Carpet Inlay Floor Mats Set

·
Registered
49 Posts
They are on ebay. Search 2019-2021 GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rubber All Weather w/Carpet Inlay Floor Mats Set
The set I found on eBay are take-offs from a delivered truck. Still, at $180 there are less expensive than the set of all rubber GMC mats. I personally gave up on the search when a dealer looked at the pictures I sent and said they were WeatherTech mats. I explained they were not and they stopped communication.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The set I found on eBay are take-offs from a delivered truck. Still, at $180 there are less expensive than the set of all rubber GMC mats. I personally gave up on the search when a dealer looked at the pictures I sent and said they were WeatherTech mats. I explained they were not and they stopped communication.
You were seeking (or rather the author) the Black Diamond limited edition mats with the carpet inserts. Use the search terms above and you will find them. They are GM oem.

·
Registered
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT-4 Carbon Pro
77 Posts
I've got those same floor mats (with the carpet inserts) in my AT4 so I don't think it's Black Diamond exclusive.

·
Registered
423 Posts
You were seeking (or rather the author) the Black Diamond limited edition mats with the carpet inserts. Use the search terms above and you will find them. They are GM oem.
Those mats aren’t Black Diamond limited edition mats, you can order them with SLT, AT4 or Denali trim level.

·
Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
247 Posts
Concur with jhplak325. These were pleasantly included with my AT4 order.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I actually tried to get the basic AT4 all weather mats when I ordered, only to be told they weren't available. The dealership told me about the new style with the carpet inserts.

I wasn't too excited about them when I first learned about them, but now that I've had them for a little bit I do like them. The carpet inserts are a nice touch and do look nicer than just a rubber mat.

We'll see how well they do in the winter!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reviving this post because I or my dealer cant seem to find these anywhere except in new AT4s that come in. Bought a new 21 2500 Denali and it came with crappy loop carpeted mats.
Anyone with new info on them?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts