Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you buy the V2 and download all the software, it gives you the ability to actually do the tuning correct? I was just looking at the EFI live website and i saw there was a tuning license that cost 400 dollars. Do you have to buy that to actually do tuning yourself?

·
Registered
897 Posts
If you buy the V2 scan and tune it comes with everything you need. If you buy it from most site sponsors it comes with a tune or 2.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
when you buy EFI Live with a V2 you get 2 licenses, the V2 and efi live software, if you buy it from a vendor as a set up most offer a DSP5 switch and 5 tunes

·
Registered
437 Posts
Will, stop being helpful. You are going to lose you official TROLL title. :neener

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
no one listens to my helpful posts for fear I am trolling...its reverse psychology trolling

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, thanks guys. Im just trying to figure out how to get my order in today when the guys i need are a little occupied racing today.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
who are you going to go with on Tunes?

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Did you call Dustin's cell?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I plan to go through Dustin and ATP. I sent him a text but havent heard back so I will call a little bit later.

I know he is likely helping out and busy. I was watching the racing online and Rob broke something and they annouced he was looking for a welder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts