Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok gents it time for the programmer and delete system :thumb,I have got analysis paralysis:cookoo[1]: from looking and comparing , I think i am going with the quad stealth 2 and 4 inch MBRP , for my 2010 LMM , what do you guys think , and where is the best place to get it from ? :help

·
Registered
457 Posts
Awesome can't wait to hear how you like it!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
It all depends on how much you want to spend. There are better options, but they are more money. Most people (including me) will tell you to go EFILive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had mbrp on my 04 and loved the way it sounded like a big ol jet taking off

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love the EFI live but on a budget or i would go with that

·
Registered
897 Posts
What about the new service that ATPTrucks.com is offering where they will loan you a V2 and send you tunes?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didnt know they offer that I will check that out.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I love my efi setup and 4" mbrp exhaust. Exhaust sounds great, and I did it and efi though synthetic motorsports and tuning from Justin. I know its a bit more, especially with new price increase, but it is well worth it. I would recommend saving up and do efi, your truck will run better and be happier. Plus Justin can tune them very well, hard to find a post about him tuning it wrong.

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
Ok gents it time for the programmer and delete system :thumb,I have got analysis paralysis:cookoo[1]: from looking and comparing , I think i am going with the quad stealth 2 and 4 inch MBRP , for my 2010 LMM , what do you guys think , and where is the best place to get it from ? :help
Give us a holler, we will get you taken care of.

·
Registered
472 Posts
just did my efi live and magnaflow 5 inch turbo back sunday...MY TRUCK <3's EFI LIVE...had the banks six gun on before which was pretty good but words almost cant explain how much your truck will love efi live by the right tuner. IMHO save for efi live and then do everything, your going to go to efi live sometime in the future anyway, you just dont know it yet ;)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
IMHO save for efi live and then do everything, your going to go to efi live sometime in the future anyway, you just dont know it yet ;)
Well said. Very true :thumb

·
Registered
581 Posts
On a tight budget its hard to save up for efi live, ive been tryin a long time and something important always comes up and I gotta start over... It sucks lol but just to let you know there.is a few ppl selling QSII on here for about half price or better

1 - 13 of 13 Posts